elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 Videos

Not a new song, but I found this video while cruising the web for the new MGMT stuff. It makes me giggle and I like the groove. I have never been to a party like this (in an apartment in some big city with uber hipsters), the people look cool, but they also look like they are trying too hard.



Worst kung-fu master ever, but hey the guy is having fun. He is also so intense at the end, that maybe his moves might not beat you in a fight, but he would overwhelm you with energy. I think it captures the music brilliantly. It chugs along with this great little beat and builds slowly and then WHAM! It kicks you in the teeth. I'm not a big fan of electronic music, but I heart the F*** Buttons.



Don't take your eyes off this junk. I had it playing while cruising the web, came back to it right when they were ripping something out of the dudes throat. It was scary. This video has made me love this song. I'm now excited for the new MGMT!



Thanks to spring break and dunkel beer for all the recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment