elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Friday, January 29, 2010

Cheat Sheet #1

So my I-pod is officially gone. I had it in school, and my best guess is that one of my students swiped it off my teaching cart. I've spent the last two weeks pretending that I just misplaced it and left it in a car, pants pocket, or desk drawer; but no such luck. So somewhere out there is kid getting an education in music. I hope they enjoy it. It will probably be months before I replace the thing, so currently I'm listening to an old I-pod Classic 30 GB loaded with music from 2001-2006. It also has a sweet Britpop playlist which has been taking up a lot of my time. The Happy Mondays and Pulp still sound good.
The video is not so good, but Bez is dancing!


The Greatest Britpop Song Ever and maybe my all-time #1 Song:


Here is list of tracks I have found surfing other music sites and blogs, that is what I thrive on....finding music so you don't have to. Most tracks I have given one listen, but I'll be spending the weekend letting them play in the background and we'll see what sticks come Monday.
Start the weekend with this!!!!! A-Trak [ft. Drake and Birdman]: "Loonies to Blow" UUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH

This is Beck's current favorite Lemonade - Lifted (pitchfork)
Caribou - Odessa (Bored and Beats)
Four Tet - Love Cry (Bored and Beats)
She and Him - In the Sun (Bored and Beats)
Dum Dum Girls - Jail La La (Ear Farm)
WE Are Wolves - Blue (Ear Farm)
Parenthetical Girls - Evelyn McHale (Pop Tarts Suck Toasted)
Tallest Man On Earth - King of Spain (Pop Tarts Suck Toasted)
Dinosaur Feathers - Teenage Whore (Pop Tarts Suck Toasted) I love this song
The Antlers – Two (Buffetlibre Remix) (Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good) great song from last year, great remix this year

And a lovely Video: Dan Deacon - Woof Woof


R out C out

No comments:

Post a Comment