elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And Other Stuff #5

So before I die, I have three concert dreams:
1. Latitude in England with my whole family
2. SXSW with my wife and the Berciks
3. Primavera and Spain sightseeing with whoever will take me for free.

So this week we get some very cool footage from Spain thanks to Pitchfork attending the Primavera festival.
tUnE-yArDs in Spain
The tUnE-yArDs short song is just surreal with the church, traffic, and soccer crazies.

James Blake @ Primevera Concert in Spain
So I learned that this music is part of his degree for University...how cool.

Cults @ Primevera
Sightseeing and drinking


On top of all the concert and live music footage - Pitchfork also introduced a great new idea: 60 Seconds Left. Check out these bands to get an idea of what it is all about.
The Walkmen - remind me a wrestling a friend of highschool and then suddenly someone gets mad and it gets real.

Battles - funny band, funny cameraman.

Pains of Being Pure of Heart
- an indie football fan.


So leave a comment on what your concert dreams are!

No comments:

Post a Comment