elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Friday, June 17, 2011

And Other Stuff #3

Battles - Wall Street source Blogotheque 
How cool is the room they are playing in. Some tasty high hat.

Battles | Wall Street | A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

Oh Land - Wolf and I from youtube
I highly recomend the new album!



The Black Lips - Live at Webster Hall source Pitchfork
This clip made me realize how awesome this band is! Now I just need to find a way to see them in concert.


My Morning Jacket - Circuital source Paste Magazine
Great classic rock sound



Coldplay - Charlie Brown source Someone To Shout For
Click the link to Someone To Shout For to hear three other new Coldplay tracks. For fans this sounds like it is going to be a great new album, for non-fans I'm sure it sounds lame. I'm looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment