elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Morning Videos #4 2011

A great week for videos. Every one of these tracks will be played all summer long (and most I have posted previously), this is the greatest video post ever! Thanks to Pitchfork for the hook-up.

Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues source Youtube
This is not an official video, but I've been listening to this song so often it needs to be recognized. Song of the summer!


Bright Eyes - Jejune Stars source Pitchfork
Straight forward performance video that is ok, but I think this is a great song.



Bon Iver - Calgary source Pitchfork
Out of the sidehatch, feel free to leave comments about the meaning of this video. It is beyond my capabilities.


Antlers - Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out source Pitchfork
Drink more milk and some weird stuff - a little creepy.


Crystal Stilts - Shake The Shackles source Pitchfork
For science

No comments:

Post a Comment