elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Morning Videos #3 2011

Justice - Civilization source Youtube
This will getting you going this morning. Cool song and epic video.


The National - Think You Can Wait source Youtube
As my friend Jeff put it, "another up-beat summer sounding tune from the happiest band I know." Even in the summer I love a great sad song.


Best Coast - Gone Again source Gorilla Vs Bear
Not their greatest song but a cool revenge video. I wish I could have gummy worms shot at me.

Best Coast "Gone Again" from slater dixon on Vimeo.

Modern Tapes - Caroline source ATG
For those about to rock:

Hot Bodies in Motion - Old Habits from Zeek Earl on Vimeo.

Bell and Sebastian - Come On Sister from Pitchfork
This is the new single from the album Write About Love.



Belle and Sebastion - I Want the World To Stop source Youtube
The last song reminded me how great the first single from the album was - enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment