elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Morning Videos #1 2011

I miss when I was in middle/high school, before I could drive, staying up late watching Friday Night videos. I didn't have the luxury of cable TV and MTV till I was a Junior in high school so I had to rely on that show (along with visit to my best friends house) to get my fix of music cool once a week. I also really enjoyed Saturday morning cartoons when I was little, having recently seen an old episode of Super Friends I realize I'm not missing anything just being nostalgic. Most of those old cartoons sucked compared to what is on offer today. In an effort to bring the two together I offer you Saturday morning videos.

The Vaccines - All In White source Someone To Shout For
Sounding like a great album. NSFW because of some quick boob shots.


Panda Bear - Alsatian Darn source Pitchfork
Trippy like one of those 3D posters

James Blake - Lindisfarne source Pitchfork
Your guess is as good as mine, I just like the music.

Little Scream - Red Hunting Jacket source Gorilla Vs Bear
Cool paper cut outs.

Red Hunting Jacket by Little Scream from Secretly Jag on Vimeo.

Cults - Abducted source Youtube
Following the song title we get a weird version of kidnapping? Creepy


YATCH - Summer Song source Pitchfork
On a lighter note - throwback to the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment