elbo.ws mp3s

mp3 blogs

Friday, May 27, 2011

Youtube is the new MTV (and other stuff) #2 2011

I haven't proofed this because my lacrosse team just won a big game and don't have time, but I have had these videos sitting around waiting to go out. Enjoy.

Beyonce - Who Run the World live at the Billboard awards 2011
Some very cool video screen work and such on this tribute/performance from Beyonce and the song has a Major Lazer sample. The music actually starts at about 3:00 min.


Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me (Bonnie Raitt cover) from Jimmy Fallon
I've already posted this, but it is worth a second. His voice is so usual and powerful. Every time I hear it I sit up and take notice. He has great dynamics on the loud/soft.


Yeasayer - Devil and the Deed live on Conan 5/23/2011
new track with that same funky electronic hippie sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment